Amnesia: The Bunker Update 1.80: Bug Fixes, Accessibility Settings, and Enhancements for a Smoother Gaming Experience
Amnesia: The Bunker Update 1.80 has been released for all platforms and is now available for download on PC. The update brings several bug fixes, improvements, and patch notes. The file size may vary depending on the gaming platform you are using. So if you’re playing Amnesia: The Bunker, make sure to update to version 1.80 to experience the latest enhancements and fixes.
Amnesia: The Bunker Update 1.80
Implemented Various Accessibility Settings
- In order to enhance the gaming experience for all players, the developers have implemented several accessibility settings in this update. These include:
- Closed Captions – The game now includes closed captions, allowing players with hearing impairments to follow the dialogue and understand the story more easily.
- Subtitle Directional Indicators – To aid players with visual impairments, the subtitles now include directional indicators, providing information on the direction of off-screen sounds.
- Reduced Camera Motion – For players who may experience motion sickness or discomfort during gameplay, the camera motion has been reduced to create a smoother and more comfortable experience.
- Aim Assist – To assist players with aiming precision, especially for those new to first-person shooter games, an aim assist feature has been added.
- Reduced Weapon Sway – Another improvement for aiming accuracy, the weapon sway has been reduced, providing players with more stability when firing their weapons.
- Reduced Enemy Perception – In order to create a more balanced difficulty level, the enemy perception has been lowered, making it slightly easier for players to avoid detection.
- Non-Aggressive Rats – Rats no longer pose a threat to the player, allowing for a less stressful experience when encountering these creatures throughout the game.
- Lock Code Quick Access – Players now have the ability to quickly access lock codes, making it more convenient to unlock various doors and containers without having to backtrack or consult notes.
- Physics Interaction Mode – The physics interaction mode has been improved to address a bug where it felt sluggish at higher frame rates, ensuring a smooth and responsive interaction with the game environment.
- Sprint Mode – A sprint mode has been introduced, allowing players to move faster when necessary, enhancing the overall gameplay experience.
- Aim/Use Item Mode – This new mode enables players to seamlessly switch between aiming their weapon and using other items in their inventory, providing greater flexibility in combat situations.
- Reload Weapon Mode – To streamline weapon reloading mechanics, a dedicated reload weapon mode has been added, simplifying the process for players.
- Charge Flashlight Mode – Players can now activate a dedicated charge flashlight mode, allowing for quicker and easier access to this important tool.
- Check Health Mode – A check health mode has been included, enabling players to quickly assess their current health status and make informed decisions during gameplay.
Added Preview of Subtitles
- To offer more customization options to players, a preview of subtitles has been added in the subtitle options menu. This allows players to see how the subtitles will appear and adjust settings accordingly to suit their preferences.
Various Minor Navigation and UI Fixes
- Several minor navigation and user interface-related issues in the main and pause menus have been fixed. These fixes ensure a smoother and more intuitive navigation experience for players.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the triggering of the “Toot Sweet” achievement, allowing players to successfully achieve this milestone.
- Resolved an issue that caused physics interaction to feel sluggish at 120 FPS. This fix improves the responsiveness and overall