Apex Legends Update 1.000.054: Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes – Find Out All the Details Here
A new update has been released for Apex Legends Update 1.000.054. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Apex Legends Update 1.000.054 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- [Ballistic] Crash after swapping primary weapon into sling and immediately equipping after entering TDM/Control
- Legends may rotate when exiting a Trident
- Playing at 165+ FPS may cause stuttering during some gameplay scenarios
- Crashes referencing FS_CheckAsyncRequest when loading into a map
- Some players encountering Detected Data Mismatch error
- [DX11] Nvidia Reflex is greyed out
- Players can spectate others while respawning
- Bullet tracer VFX appears offset when strafing
- [Ranked] Button mashing during rank up animation occasionally causes crash
- S18 Masters badge is missing white diamond details
- [Conduit] “Matulog ka na lang” quip incorrect
- Button prompts may not appear on summary/death screen, including report button – but buttons still work!