Both a Samurai and a Shinobi are Playable Characters in Assassin’s Creed: Codename Red
Official details about Assassin’s Creed Codename Red are still scant, with Ubisoft so far disclosing that the game is set in Feudal Japan and is being developed by Ubisoft Quebec. The game may be one of the greatest ever, especially if you’re a fan of stealth, according to some further in-development facts supplied while maintaining their anonymity.
The game Codename Red is already “in good form,” and it has two playable characters. But, new information reveals more about the game’s protagonists, with sources claiming that Codename Red features both a Samurai and a Shinobi character. There are few specifics on how these figures will be portrayed. Nonetheless, it is understood that the female samurai from the game appears in the brief teaser that Ubisoft officially released. It is believed that the Shinobi, the second figure, is an African refugee who mastered the Creed’s ways.
Yet one of the most intriguing things we’ve discovered is that stealth gameplay is one of Codename Red’s main design priorities. Quebec has chosen to approach the title in a Splinter Cell-type or Hitman manner, with elements like concealing bodies in tall grass, turning off lights to prevent shadow detection, etc., all present features.
When Assassin’s Creed Codename Red is completely disclosed is currently unknown. Nonetheless, the gameplay debut of Mirage and the official introduction of its VR product, Assassin’s Creed Nexus, will be the big highlights of E3.
Internally, Assassin’s Creed Codename Red is slated for release in the fall of 2024. Nonetheless, it wouldn’t surprise us if the game was released in 2025.
Every Assassin’s Creed Game in Development
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage [Single-player] (production)
- Assassin’s Creed Nexus [VR] (production)
- Assassin’s Creed Codename Jade [Mobile] (production)
- Assassin’s Creed Codename Red [Single-player] (production)
- Assassin’s Creed Codename Hexe [Single-player] (pre-production)
- Assassin’s Creed Codename Invictus [Multiplayer] (pre-production)
- Assassin’s Creed Codename Nebula [Single-player] (concept/prototype)
- Assassin’s Creed Codename Raid [Multiplayer] (concept/prototype)
- Assassin’s Creed Codename Echoes [Multiplayer] (concept/prototype)
- Assassin’s Creed Nexus 2 [VR] (being discussed internally)
You must log in to post a comment.