Cricket Match Prediction: ACC Men’s Premier Cup, 2023, HK vs SIN 2nd Match Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Who Will Win Today: Hong Kong vs Singapore, Match 2 Prediction, ACC Men’s Premier Cup, 2023, Cricket Match Live Score, Playing 11, Key Players
Hong Kong vs Singapore, Match 2 Prediction
- Series: ACC Men’s Premier Cup, 2023
- Date: Tuesday, 18th April, 2023
- Time: 08:15 PKT – 08:40 IST – 03:15 GMT
- Venue: Mulpani Cricket Ground, Kathmandu
HK vs SIN Cricket Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Cricket Match Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Fancode App.
HK vs SIN Cricket Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: HK vs SIN 2nd Match Cricket Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches Played on this Venue
- Stadium: Mulpani Cricket Ground, Kathmandu
- Average 1st Inning Score:
- Batting 1st:
- Batting 2nd:
Today Match Pitch Report
The Mulpani Cricket Ground provides a neutral wicket where both the departments are expected to receive decent amount of help from the surface. Spinners can come lethal in the middle overs.
Hong Kong Squad:
Zeeshan Ali, Nizakat Khan (C), Anshuman Rath, Babar Hayat, Shahid Wasif, Aizaz Khan, Kinchit Shah, Yasim Murtaza, Ehsan Khan, Mohammad Ghazanfar, Nasrulla Rana
Sidhanth Srikanth, Aritra Dutta, Amartya Kaul, Abdul Rahman Bhadelia, Aaryan Modi, Vinit Mehta, Manpreet Singh, Adwitya Bhargava, Vinoth Baskaran, Thilipan Omaidurai, Akshay Roopak Puri
Hong Kong vs Singapore Last 5 Matches
- HK: L L L L W
Hong Kong vs Singapore Fantasy Tips
4 Players Team
- Babar Hayat (Batter)
- Aizaz Khan (All-Rounder)
- Sidhanth Srikanth (Wicket Keeper)
- Ehsan Khan (Bowler)
Who will win Today Hong Kong vs Singapore
Hong Kong are expected to win this match.
HK vs SIN 11 Player Team
Wicket KeeperZeeshan Ali, Sidhanth Srikanth
BattersBabar Hayat, Anshuman Rath, Nizakat Khan
Aizaz Khan, Kinchit Shah, Manpreet Singh, Vinit Mehta, Yasim Murtaza
Captain – Vice-CaptainAizaz Khan (C), Babar Hayat (VC)
You must log in to post a comment.