Cricket Match Prediction: New Zealand tour of Pakistan, 2022/23, PAK vs NZ 3rd ODI Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Who Will Win Today: Pakistan vs New Zealand, Match 3rd ODI Prediction, New Zealand tour of Pakistan, 2022/23, Cricket Match Live Score, Playing 11, Key Players
Pakistan vs New Zealand, Match 3rd ODI Prediction
- Series: New Zealand tour of Pakistan, 2022/23
- Date: Friday 13th January, 2023
- Time: 14:30 PKT – 15:00 IST – 09:30 GMT
- Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
PAK vs NZ Cricket Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: The Matches Will Be Broadcast On Star Sports, PTV Sports, SonyLIV, Sky Sport, Fox Sports, Willow.
- Cricket Match Live Streaming: The Matches Will Be Cricket Match Live Streaming On Disney+Hotstar.
PAK vs NZ Cricket Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: PAK vs NZ 3rd ODI Match Cricket Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: National Stadium, Karachi
- Average 1st Inning Score: 282
- Batting 1st: 3
Batting 2nd: 2
- Batting 1st: 3
Today Match Pitch Report
The surface here will be good for batting and plenty of runs will be on offer. Both teams will prefer chasing at this venue.
Babar Azam (C), IU Haq, Agha Salman, FK Zaman, H Sohail, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Wasim, Haris Rauf, Usama Mir
New Zealand Squad:
Kane Williamson (C), Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Finn Allen, DJ Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tom Latham, Glenn Phillips, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, LH Ferguson
Pakistan vs New Zealand Team Form in Last 5 Matches Played
- PAK: L W W W W
- NZ: W L L L W
Pakistan vs New Zealand Cricket Tips 4 Players Team
- Babar Azam (Batter)
- Mitchell Santner (All-Rounder)
- Tom Latham (Wicket Keeper)
- LH Ferguson (Bowler)
Who will win Today Pakistan vs New Zealand
Pakistan Expected to win this match.
PAK vs NZ Dream 11 Team Prediction
Kane Williamson, Devon Conway, IU Haq, Babar Azam, FK Zaman
Tim Southee, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Wasim, LH Ferguson
Captain – Vice-Captain
Babar Azam (C), Devon Conway (VC)