Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.88 Update Today on May 10, 2023
A new update has been released for Wolcen Destiny 2 Update 2.88. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Destiny 2 Update 2.88 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Reverted the change that removed the third Refraction Core in Heist Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue where previously defeated enemies and Champions are respawning if players wipe in the Lake of Shadows boss room.
- Fixed an issue where the normal matchmaking options for Supremacy were missing their descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where the Heir Apparent quest and catalyst are not progressing via most main Medallion sources.
- Fixed an issue where the Fly the Flag bounty is taking much longer than intended to complete.
- Fixed an issue where the Champ Seal was not able to be gilded.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where swapping from a Slug Shotgun to another Shotgun could allow massive damage output.
- There is now a two-second window where a weapon cannot be fired after swapping to it from the inventory screen.
- Fixed an issue where Enhanced Eager Edge perk would deactivate earlier than intended.
You must log in to post a comment.