Dragon Ball: The Breakers Update 1.13 Released – Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes
Dragon Ball: The Breakers Update 1.13 has been released for all platforms and is now available for download on PC. The update brings several bug fixes, improvements, and patch notes. The file size may vary depending on the gaming platform you are using. So if you’re playing Dragon Ball: The Breakers, make sure to update to version 1.13 to experience the latest enhancements and fixes.
- Enabled cancelling transformation after using a super transphere that is of a lower level than the Raider’s evolution level
- Slightly reduced the damage, range, and speed of normal Ki Blasts during a level 2 Ultimate Dragon Change via super transphere
- Increased the range of normal Ki Blasts during a level 3 Ultimate Dragon Change via super transphere
- Slightly reduced the damage and range of normal Ki Blasts during a level 4 Ultimate Dragon Change via super transphere
- Increased the speed and slightly increased the effective range (size of the Ki Wave) of the Super Attack of Goku (Super Saiyan) that can be performed by a level 2 Ultimate Dragon Change via super transphere
- Increased the speed of the Super Attack of Vegeta (Super Saiyan) that can be performed by a level 2 Ultimate Dragon Change via super transphere
- Slightly reduced the damage of the Super Attack of Gogeta (SSGSS) that can be performed by a level 4 Ultimate Dragon Change via super transphere
- Increased the amount of damage taken during a level 4 Ultimate Dragon Change via super transphere to match that of level 3
- Slightly increased Raider Broly’s base HP
- Increased the time Survivors downed by Raider Broly at evolution level 2 can be revived from 60 seconds to 90 seconds
- Increased the speed of Raider Broly evolution level 3’s normal Ki Blasts (including when using the active skill Gigantic Power)
- Increased the damage from Raider Broly evolution level 4’s multiple Ki Blasts attack
- Increased the amount of HP restored by Raider Broly’s passive skill Shocking Growth when evolving
- Slightly reduced the Evolution Gauge increase granted by Raider Broly’s evolution level 2-3 passive skill Essence of the Warrior Race when ending a Survivor’s Dragon Change
*Does not apply to Ultimate Dragon Change via super transphere
- Increased the durability of the barrier generated by Raider Broly’s active skill Omega Blaster and Super Attack Blaster Meteor
- Slightly reduced the time required to cancel Raiders’ jump animations into upward flight motion.
- Due to players blocking other players by placing meals with the active skill “Cook” at the entrance to buildings, etc., characters can now pass through them.
- Made minor adjustments to the animations of the first finishing blows dealt by raiders Cell (evolution level 2-3), Frieza (evolution level 1-3), and Vegeta (evolution level 1-3) from the survivors’ perspectives.
- Adjusted the sound effect for the Rocket Launcher item
*All seconds values listed above are counted using the same standard as the time remaining until the end of the match.
Overview of Resolved Issues
The following are fixes for previously announced issues:
- Enabled selection of the Dangerous Ground map
- Fixed an issue with the new map implemented in Season 4, Dangerous Ground, that caused item boxes to be stuck inside walls
- Disabled selection of RAIDER on the ROLE SELECTION screen
- Fixed an issue where, when matchmaking during the Tutorial at the start of a new game, the game may freeze and send the player back to the title screen.
- Fixed an issue where explosive damage from Super Attacks, items, etc. could pass through objects such as the super time machine startup system and hit opponent’s Raiders or Survivors.
- Fixed an issue where, when transforming with a super transphere at the same level as an equipped Whis transphere, under certain conditions, such as performing a close-range attack at the same time as the Raider, the player could not perform any further actions until either hit by a close-range attack by the Raider or the Limit Gauge reached 0 and the transformation ended.
- Fixed an issue where some avatar clothing items intended to be worn simultaneously could not be equipped together
- Fixed an issue with the Survivor Skin “Oolong” where cancelling the active skill “Instant Transmission” underwater would not play the cancel animation or sound effect
- Fixed an issue with the active skill “Floating Device” where placing the device next to a downed Survivor and attempting to revive them would stop the revival or cause the player to be unable to move.
- Fixed an issue where, when using the active skill “Change (Camouflage)” during Dragon Change, if Dragon Change was cancelled due to the Limit Gauge running out, the skill would also be cancelled
- Fixed an issue where, after using the active skills “Instant Transmission”, “Instant Descent”, “Instant Rise”, or a vanish move, receiving an attack while riding a vehicle during the same match would not break the barrier
- Fixed an issue where, when knocked back due to the effect of the passive skill “Immortal Champion”, if a transformation from a super transphere or the summoning of Shenron is then performed, the character would fall straight down immediately afterward.
- Fixed an issue where when downed by an attack immediately after executing the action for a super transphere, the transformation animation would not be correctly displayed and after it completed the player would be downed.
- Fixed an issue where, if a survivor was underwater when a separate area was destroyed and then certain animations such as transformations via super transphere were performed, water effects would not be applied correctly.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Raiders Majin Buu and the Ginyu Force where, if they were attacked at a certain timing while evolving from evolution level 2 to evolution level 3, their HP would be reduced to zero.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Raider Broly where after using certain area-destroying moves or Super Attacks, the barrier generated by the active skill Omega Blaster or the Super Attack Blaster Meteor could not be reduced even when hit by certain Super Attacks of Survivors.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to pass through some walls on the Dangerous Ground map.
*The Dangerous Ground map will be readded with the 4.1 update
- Fixed an issue where, when attacking while a target was locked on, if the target performed an action to disrupt the lock on, it would become impossible to lock on again.
- Fixed an issue where during the Tutorial matchmaking after beginning the game, if the TIPS screen timed out before the second page of the guide was displayed, it would become impossible to progress after returning to the base.
- Fixed an issue where the game would soft lock when accepting a room invite from a friend under certain conditions.
- Other minor bug fixes
Source: Dragon Ball: The Breakers