Final Fantasy XIV Update 10.27: Patch Notes, Bug Fixes, and Game Improvements
A new update has been released for Final Fantasy XIV Update 10.27. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Final Fantasy XIV Update 10.27 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
The following adjustments have been made to the sandpits mechanic unique to The Red Sands stage in Crystalline Conflict.
- Time until reactivation has been changed from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
- No longer activates during overtime.
- Acutender spawn rates have been reduced to be the same as Cactuar.
The separation of field instances for Blunderville Square which was implemented to reduce congestion after the release of Blunderville has been removed.
The following issues have been addressed:
- In Crystalline Conflict, status effects from the Searing Conduction mechanic in The Red Sands stage were not applied/removed properly while the dragoon’s Sky High limit break was in effect.
- In Crystalline Conflict, there were certain coordinates at which the tactical crystal would not move properly while being returned to its initial position.
- In the Criterion Dungeons “Another Aloalo Island” and “Another Aloalo Island (Savage)”, the help text for the Subtractive Suppressor Alpha status was incorrect.
- For Crafters, upon selecting a recipe saved to the hotbar, the recipe would not be displayed under certain conditions.
- During certain cutscenes for the quest “A Request of One’s Own”, there may have been issues with the graphics if the player’s character was a Hrothgar.
- Issues that occurred during the “Special Battle – The Gilded Araya” Fan Festival duty.
Source: Final Fantasy XIV