Flightpath Patch Notes Update Today on January 30, 2023
A new update has been released for Flightpath. You can find all the Game Update details below. Flightpath is available for all platforms. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
First and foremost, thank all of you for playing Flightpath!
After a handful of people played the game, we started getting some feedback. There’s a lot we want to add but it’s going to take time.
For the time being, we made a few quick adjustments. Nothing major, but here’s a quick overview of what’s been changed:
- Fixed an off issue that made some enemies spawn after the MISSION CLEARED message appeared
- Added a small in-game options menu during pause (volume, full screen on/off, slowdown on/off)
- “Defend installations” become active just when the event starts, to prevent unintended collateral damage of nearby installations.
- Fixed a minor behavior bug with some bosses’ turrets.
- Fixed an unwanted behavior that allowed out of screen enemies to shoot.
You must log in to post a comment.