Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.34: Battle Fixes, Patch Notes, and Download for PC
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.34 has been released for all platforms and is now available for download on PC. The update brings several bug fixes, improvements, and patch notes. The file size may vary depending on the gaming platform you are using. So if you’re playing Guilty Gear Strive, make sure to update to version 1.34 to experience the latest enhancements and fixes.
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.34: Battle Fixes and Patch Notes
Battle Version Update
- The Battle Version in Guilty Gear Strive has been updated from Ver. 3.02 to Ver. 3.03 with this issue fix update. Below are the detailed fixes and improvements included in this update:
Fix: Finish Blow Unresponsiveness with Elphelt
- Previously, there was a bug that caused the game to become temporarily unresponsive when a Finish Blow was used after a round victory with Elphelt. This issue has been addressed in this update, ensuring smooth gameplay for players.
Fix: Unintended Behavior with Elphelt and Baiken
- Another issue that has been fixed is the unintended behavior that occurred when Elphelt used her Here I Go! move while tethered to Baiken after using Kabari (S version) or Ground Throw. This fix ensures that Elphelt and Baiken’s interactions function as intended, improving the overall gameplay experience.
Fix: Multiple Tandem Tops with Millia
- There was a bug that allowed Millia to perform a second Tandem Top via certain input methods while one Tandem Top was already on-screen. This bug has been fixed, preventing players from exploiting this unintended behavior and maintaining balance in the game.
Fix: Character Display Issue with Faust’s Throws
- Under certain conditions in Arcade Mode, a bug caused the character to not be displayed properly when hit by Faust’s Ground Throw or Bone-crushing Excitement. This issue has been resolved, ensuring that the character is correctly displayed during gameplay.
Fix: Visual Issue with Asuka and Faust’s Item
- A bug was causing unintended visuals for Asuka when he was hit by Bone-Crushing Excitement while in the Afro state caused by Faust’s item. With this update, the visual issue has been fixed, providing a more visually consistent experience for players.
Fix: Positioning Issue with Faust’s Scarecrow
- A positioning issue was identified with Faust’s Scarecrow move, causing him to appear at unintended different positions. This issue has been addressed in this update. However, fixing this bug required changes to the move’s properties.
- In a previous update (Ver. 1.32), using Deflect Shield against the P or K versions of Scarecrow caused unnatural camera movement. This visual issue was resolved in Ver. 1.33, but it unintentionally changed the position Faust would appear during Scarecrow.
Issue Fix Method
- To address the visual and positioning issues with minimal impact on existing combos and strings, the timing when Faust turns to face the opponent while Scarecrow is active has been adjusted. This change affects the following strings, for example, when performed in the corner:
1. Close Standing S > Crouching S > Scarecrow (K version) > Scarecrow will hit to the front of Faust with no additional inputs, creating