Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 Update 1.08: Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes Now Available for Download on PC
Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 Update 1.08 has been released for all platforms and is now available for download on PC. The update brings several bug fixes, improvements, and patch notes. The file size may vary depending on the gaming platform you are using. So if you’re playing Hot Wheels Unleashed 2, make sure to update to version 1.08 to experience the latest enhancements and fixes.
- Improved online replica: the interaction with some objects and obstacles is now client-side, so that the collisions should be more consistent.
- Improved the behavior of the collision between the vehicles and the side walls of the track: the vehicles are still slowed down, but it should now be easier to move away from the walls.
- Added riding aids for the Drift Master game mode in the Hot Wheels™ Creature Rampage.
- Modified the tuning of online rewards: they are now assigned more fairly to all the players depending on their final positions in the race.
- Fixed a bug with the handling of the “Mad Manga” and the “Corvette C8.R” vehicles.
- •Fixed Mini Cooper S total charges both in the collection and in vehicle management (Stock/Ultimate).
- Fixed an issue with the point counter UI in Drift Master Split Screen mode.
- Fixed the DLC vehicles being displayed in the online Car Selection page, despite them being uninstalled.
- Demo Derby Online: fixed the issue regarding the x2 multiplier being on screen without the multiplier actually being taken; we’ve also fixed the issue where the score obtained after an interaction with another user was not displayed.
- Fixed the issue that showed transparent HUD widget background during races with HDR enabled.
- (Playstation 5) Added support for the Variable Refresh Rate functionality
- Minor fixes to the UI.
Source: Hot Wheels Unleashed 2