Lords of the Fallen Update 1.012: Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes Revealed
A new update has been released for Lords of the Fallen Update 1.012. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Lords of the Fallen Update 1.012 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Made sure Mournstead’s old song is true.
- Added some Halloween decorations in the game whilst keeping player immersion.
- Improved performance at Skyrest Bridge to achieve a smoother framerate.
- Increase game thread timeout using old quad-core CPUs to fix loading issues when spawning, resting or warping – potentially fixes 2% of the remaining crashes on Sentry.
- Now the vestige menu will clearly show both options: either move to NG+1 or restart NG+0.
- After completing the game once, players can now restart the current NG anytime, even if they haven’t finished the game.
- We have adjusted some bosses’ defenses and lowered their health to balance the effect of NG+ health multipliers. This ensures a consistent experience in NG+ without changing the overall difficulty; it’s simply better tuned for NG+.
- Added a bed flower before the Kinrangr Guardian, reducing travel time between the Windmill vestige and the boss room.
- Improved collisions in two corners of Upper Calrath to prevent players from getting stuck.
Source: Lords of the Fallen