Lords of the Fallen Update 1.024 – Mirror of Distortion, New Questline, Grievous Attacks, Storage Box, and More
Lords of the Fallen Update 1.024 has been released for all platforms and is now available for download on PC. The update brings several bug fixes, improvements, and patch notes. The file size may vary depending on the gaming platform you are using. So if you’re playing Lords of the Fallen, make sure to update to version 1.024 to experience the latest enhancements and fixes.
Lords of the Fallen Update 1.024 – Mirror of Distortion
A New Questline: Unlocking the Mysterious Mirror
In this latest update, a new questline has been added, offering players the opportunity to unlock a mysterious mirror with unique abilities. This mirror has the power to transform the player’s physical appearance, allowing them to modify their body shape, gender, skin tone, hair color, facial features, and even their name. With this exciting new feature, players can truly personalize their in-game character and create a unique avatar that reflects their desired image.
New Grievous Attacks: Unleash Devastating Finishers
Each weapon family now features two unique finishers, designed specifically for both single-handed and two-handed wielding. These new grievous attacks offer players a powerful arsenal of devastating moves to unleash upon their enemies. With these flashy and lethal finishers, players can truly dominate the battlefield and take down their foes with style.
Introducing the Storage Box: Free Up Inventory Space
Based on the overwhelming demand and feedback from players, the developers have added a Coffer to Skyrest Bridge. This new feature, known as the Storage Box, allows players to store up to 2000 items. This greatly alleviates the constraints on inventory space, providing players with much-needed relief and the ability to gather and hoard items without worry.
Discover the Twisted Tree: Immersive Christmas Additions
Alongside the earlier introduced Christmas decorations, a twisted tree has also been added for players to discover while exploring the new content. The twisted tree adds a touch of mystery and holiday spirit to the game world, immersing players in a festive atmosphere as they partake in thrilling adventures.
Embrace the Festive Spirit with Snowballs
To further enhance the joyful and festive ambiance, players can now have fun tossing snowballs at enemies and invaders in Mournstead. These throwable items add an entertaining twist to the gameplay, allowing players to watch as their targets succumb to frostbite. It’s a playful way to celebrate the season and deliver some wintry justice to foes.
Gamepad Rebinding and New Game+ Modifiers Coming Soon
Looking ahead to the new year, the developers are committed to delivering the highest quality updates for Lords of the Fallen. Two highly anticipated features—Gamepad Rebinding and New Game+ Modifiers—are currently in the works and set to arrive in future updates. Players can look forward to even more customization options and exciting new challenges that will enhance their gameplay experience.
Patch Notes for Update 1.024
- Addressed an issue where certain key items and spells could drop repeatedly during multiplayer activities. While this fix does not remove already existing duplicates, it prevents the dropping of new ones, ensuring a more balanced multiplayer experience.
- Improved collision on one of the moth walls in Pilgrim’s Perch, rectifying an issue that caused players to become stuck or glitch through the environment.
Boss Weapon Improvements
- Resolved an issue that prevented certain boss weapon abilities from spawning under specific conditions, ensuring a smoother gameplay experience.
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Lightreaper dagger and sword boss weapons in the wrong weapon slots prevented the abilities from triggering. This fix allows players to utilize these boss weapon abilities correctly.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Lightreaper dagger boss weapon abilities from consuming stamina, ensuring the intended gameplay balance.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Judge Cleric’s boss weapon abilities from triggering when the weapons were equipped in the wrong weapon slots, now enabling players to unleash the full potential of these abilities.
- Rectified an issue where Tancred’s Mancatcher boss weapon abilities could not be unlocked under certain conditions, even after fulfilling the requirements. Players can now unlock and utilize these boss weapon abilities as intended.
Visual and Collision Fixes
- Fixed issues with certain water puddles in Pilgrim’s Perch that did not trigger visual or audio effects, enhancing the overall aesthetics of the game.
- Addressed a missing texture in front of the stone ruins in Revelation Depths, ensuring a seamless visual experience.
- Improved streaming performance by reducing delay in loading Umbral assets in Abbey of the Hallowed Sisters.
- Various collision issues have been fixed throughout the game world, including walls, assets, crystals, planks, fences, gravestones, and rooftops. These fixes enhance player navigation, prevent getting stuck in unintended areas, and eliminate instances of leaving the gameplay area.
Audio and Performance Enhancements
- Combat audio for The Crimson Rector’s radiant “clones” has been improved for a more immersive gameplay experience.
- The combat audio of The Sundered Monarch has been enhanced, enhancing the intensity of the boss fight.
- Sanctify spell audio has been improved for better clarity and satisfaction.
- Resolved an issue where the audio of the spell Orius Judgement would not play correctly, ensuring the desired audio experience.
- Improved the audio of the Consecrate and Magma Surge spells, ensuring they deliver the intended impact and atmosphere.
- Fixed an issue where the Forsaken Grenade would repeatedly trigger the block sound when thrown at Umbral Tanks, eliminating the unintended audio repetition.
- Improved the audio of the Infernal Decree spell, providing a more immersive audio experience for players.
- Lighting optimizations have been implemented in Manse of the Hallowed Brothers to improve overall performance.
- Optimized Umbral levels in The Empyrean for better performance.
- Addressed an issue where the Umbral bridge and archway were not visible at certain distances due to its LOD (Level of Detail) configuration in Manse of the Hallowed Brothers, ensuring a consistent visual experience.
- Rectified an issue where Umbral assets were not visible at certain distances due to LOD configuration in Redcopse Windmill, maintaining visual consistency.
PVE Balancing and Other Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Explosive Snare mines could float mid-air under specific circumstances, ensuring proper gameplay mechanics.
- Addressed issues where certain spells did not work correctly in the boss encounter with The Sacred Resonance of Tenacity, ensuring fair and balanced gameplay.
- Rectified an issue where Parchments were unaffected by Umbral healing reduction effects, restoring the intended gameplay mechanics.
- Buffed the one-handed and two-handed weapon abilities of Hushed Saint’s Halberd to make them more in line with other boss weapon abilities, providing a more balanced gameplay experience.
- Fixed an issue where the player character could become locked in a falling animation loop by interacting with the Umbral platform in Manse of the Hallowed Brothers, eliminating unintended gameplay disruptions.
- Addressed a camera control issue when entering the boss encounter with Judge Cleric under specific conditions, ensuring smooth and consistent gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where players could unlock the shortcut to the boss encounter with The Sundered Monarch by killing the Conflagrant Seer from afar, preserving the intended difficulty and progression.
- Rectified an issue where players could skip a part of Revelation Depths by jumping down the cliff above the boss entrance, maintaining the intended gameplay flow and sequence.