Meet Your Maker Update 1.22: Balancing Changes, Bug Fixes, and Patch Notes Revealed
A new update has been released for Meet Your Maker Update 1.22. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Meet Your Maker Update 1.22 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Corrosive Cube: The damage over time required to kill a Raider has been increased from 0.5s to 0.6s.
- Impaler: The Blockade and Burning Spike Mods will now stack when equipped together, rather than using the highest value.
- We have fixed an issue causing certain Brutal Expeditions to end when incomplete.
- Fixed an issue incorrectly classifying certain Outposts at the “easiest” difficulty rating (0.5 out of 5).
- Fixed an issue causing the wrong potential difficulty value to be shown for locked Raid nodes in Normal and Dangerous Expeditions.
- Fixed an issue preventing Outposts from being replaced in an Expedition after being depleted of GenMat.
- Fixed an issue preventing the region completed animation and reward pop-up from showing when an Expedition is completed.
- Fixed an issue preventing co-op guests from receiving Expeditions progression.
- Fixed an issue preventing the GenMat reward from showing and being awarded correctly when viewing & completing the first Expedition map.
- Fixed multiple Localisation issues with Expeditions and Enhancements features.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Loadout” prompt in the Raider HUD, to be visible after abandoning the Outpost.
- Fixed an issue causing SFX associated with the Spontaneous mod to be heard when in the Sanctuary.
- Fixed an issue causing Easy-Anti Cheat to occasionally remove the co-op guest without a valid reason.
- Fixed multiple issues causing Enhancements to incorrectly appear equipped, inactive or active in the Loadout menu and Raider HUD.
- Fixed an issue causing multiple acid splats from to spawn when a Corrosive Cube with the Splatter mod is struck.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Open Codex Entry” action to open the wrong menu, when viewing the Enhancements.
- Fixed an issue causing the Spontaneous mod to stop working after repeated revives in Raid or Test My Base.
- Multiple title crash fixes.
Source: Meet Your Maker