MLB The Show 23 Update 1.21: Game Update, Bug Fixes, and Patch Notes Revealed
A new update has been released for MLB The Show 23 Update 1.21. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.MLB The Show 23 Update 1.21 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Sounds of The Show selections will now be present with newly added soundtrack songs
- There are no gameplay or live content balance changes at this time.
- Many World Baseball Classic players have been removed from the Default and Live rosters.
- Note about Diamond Dynasty content: All World Baseball Classic related content such as Programs, Conquest, etc. can be played until Dec. 31, 2023. That content will be disabled beginning Jan. 1, 2024.
- Note about World Baseball Classic items: All items acquired by Dec. 31 will remain in user inventories. In addition, existing World Baseball Classic items will continue to remain available in the Community Market, including bat skins, icons, uniforms and player items.
- All existing save files, either for Rosters or game modes like Franchise and RTTS, will be unaffected by this update.
Source: MLB The Show 23