Monster Girl Manager Update Patch Notes – February 5, 2023
A new update has been released for Monster Girl Manager. You can find all the Game Update details below. Monster Girl Manager is available for all platforms. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Added Ghosts. Note that they are not immune to armor, and some specific interactions can still give them armor (faun ability for example)
- Underwear color will now match clothing slot 5, color 1 instead of always being white.
- Fixed a crash caused by holding several flintlock pistols
- Zombie vomit now poisons
- Zombie is now properly immune to bleed
- Fixed a crash caused when loading the swap keybind setting for the first time
- Faun nose now draws during attack animations
- Lamia 3rd color is now different from belly color.
- Faun nose color is now always black(base sprite unedited), and faun color 3 has been freed up for mods
- Added checks for colors 2 and 3 to golem sprites
Was unable to replicate the hitchance crash that has been reported. Still looking for a fix, and will release a patch when I get it figured out.
The ghost is the last species before release. That puts the species total at 24.
You must log in to post a comment.