Overwatch 2 Update 3.70: Hero Updates and Patch Notes Revealed
Overwatch 2 Update 3.70 has been released for all platforms and is now available for download on PC. The update brings several bug fixes, improvements, and patch notes. The file size may vary depending on the gaming platform you are using. So if you’re playing Overwatch 2, make sure to update to version 3.70 to experience the latest enhancements and fixes.
Overwatch 2 Update 3.70 – Hero Updates and Patch Notes
- Base Health increased from 250 to 300: In order to provide Mauga with more survivability, his base health has been increased.
- Base Armor decreased from 250 to 200: To balance Mauga’s increased health, his base armor has been slightly decreased.
Incendiary and Volatile Chainguns
- Ammo decreased from 350 to 300: The ammo capacity for Mauga’s Chainguns has been slightly reduced to encourage more strategic use of his primary weapons.
- Lifesteal decreased from 70% to 60%: The lifesteal effect of Mauga’s Cardiac Overdrive ability has been slightly reduced to ensure a fair gameplay experience.
- Cooldown increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds: The cooldown for Mauga’s Cardiac Overdrive ability has been increased to prevent excessive use and maintain game balance.
- No longer grants infinite ammo. Still reloads Mauga’s Chainguns at the start of the ultimate: The Cage Fight ultimate ability for Mauga no longer grants infinite ammo, but it still reloads his Chainguns at the start to give him a powerful advantage.
- Overhealth conversion rate decreased from 60% to 50%: Mauga’s Berserker ability has been adjusted to reduce the conversion rate of overhealth, ensuring more balanced gameplay.
Augmented Fusion Driver
- Removed falloff damage penalty: The falloff damage penalty for Orisa’s Augmented Fusion Driver has been removed, allowing her to deal consistent damage over any range.
- Now immune to taking forced critical hit damage: Orisa’s Fortify ability now provides immunity to forced critical hit damage, further strengthening her defensive capabilities.
Take a Breather
- Total amount healed reduced from 500 to 450: The amount of healing provided by Roadhog’s Take a Breather ability has been slightly reduced to strike a better balance in combat.
- Cooldown between usages increased from 1 to 1.5 seconds: The cooldown between uses of Roadhog’s Take a Breather ability has been increased slightly to prevent excessive healing.
- Gradual energy no longer decays below 25%: Sojourn’s Railgun now maintains gradual energy without decaying below 25%, allowing for more consistent damage output.
- Grace period where Stealth can be canceled immediately after entering it increased from 0.5 to 0.75 seconds: The grace period for canceling Stealth immediately after entering it has been increased, providing Sombra with more flexibility and tactical options.
- Cooldown now pauses at 1 second while capturing or contesting objectives from 1.5 seconds: Sombra’s Stealth ability cooldown now pauses at 1 second instead of 1.5 seconds while capturing or contesting objectives, allowing for a quicker return to the battlefield.
- Cooldown on respawning decreased from 1.5 to 1 second: The cooldown on respawning after using Sombra’s Stealth ability has been reduced, ensuring a smoother gameplay flow.
- Effect duration reduced from 3.5 to 3 seconds: The duration of Ana’s Biotic Grenade effect has been slightly reduced to prevent its impact from lasting too long.
- Primary fire charge gain is no longer paused by secondary fire, nor channeling Captive Sun: The charge gain for Illari’s Solar Rifle primary fire is no longer paused when using secondary fire or channeling Captive Sun, promoting more fluid gameplay.
- Ammo increased from 14 to 16: Illari’s Solar Rifle now has an increased ammo capacity, allowing for more sustained damage output.
- refills secondary fire resource and resets overheated status: Illari’s Captive Sun ability now fully refills the secondary fire resource and resets the overheated status, allowing for more efficient use of this ability.
- Removed the damage falloff penalty on the Sunstruck explosion: The damage falloff penalty on the Sunstruck explosion caused by Illari’s Captive Sun ability has been removed, ensuring consistent damage output regardless of range.
- Projectile speed increased from 70 to 80 meters per second: The projectile speed of Lifeweaver’s Thorn Volley ability has been increased, making it easier to hit targets and applying pressure more effectively.
- No longer pierced by piercing projectiles: The Petal Platform of Lifeweaver no longer allows piercing projectiles to pass through, providing better protection and positioning for the team.
- Fixed a bug that caused Endorsement Level to appear incorrectly in Custom Games: An issue that caused the incorrect display of Endorsement Level in Custom Games has been resolved.
- Increased the volume and clarity of Ultimate voice over lines: The volume and clarity of Ultimate voice over lines have been adjusted to improve communication and gameplay experience.
- Fixed missing Multikill voice-overs from activating when criteria is met: Multikill voice-overs will now correctly activate when the criteria for multikills are met.
- Fixed the ‘Rugby Practice’ challenge not progressing: The ‘Rugby Practice’ challenge now progresses correctly as intended.
- Fixed a bug when spectating that caused the camera to become stuck on 2 members of the team: An issue that caused the camera to become stuck on two members of the team during spectating has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the ‘Hero Limit’ option from saving after being modified in Custom Game options: The ‘Hero Limit’ option in Custom Game options now correctly saves after being modified.
- Fixed an issue with Reticle options where Dot Size and Outline Thickness would change the reticle appearance even if their opacity was set to 0: The Reticle options for Dot Size and Outline Thickness now properly reflect their appearance based on opacity settings.
- Fixed a crash related to viewing replays: A crash related to viewing replays has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from being able to manually enter the value for Maximum Queue Delay in Streamer Protect settings: The issue preventing manual entry of values for Maximum Queue Delay in Streamer Protect settings has been resolved.
- Fixed a bug that allowed abilities with shockwaves to hit targets in a floor below: Abilities with shockwaves will no longer hit targets in a floor below, fixing an unintended exploit.
- Fixed an issue with Bastion’s hitbox becoming desynchronized while in Assault mode: The issue causing Bastion’s hitbox to become desynchronized when in Assault mode has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug with Rocket Punch that could cause the targets of the punch to potentially lose their walking animation: The bug causing targets of Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to potentially lose their walking animation has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when an Echo copied Sigma’s Kinetic Grasp would not grow when taking damage: The bug preventing Echo, when copying Sigma’s Kinetic Grasp, from growing when taking damage has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the Sunstruck effect wouldn’t detonate if the damage threshold was reached in the last 0.6 seconds of the effect: The Sunstruck effect for Illari will now correctly detonate even if the damage threshold is reached in the last 0.6 seconds of the effect.
- Fixed an issue that reduced Guardian Angels active duration by cancelling the ability while simultaneously pressing crouch or jump: The issue that reduced Mercy’s Guardian Angels active duration when cancelling the ability while simultaneously inputting crouch or jump has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that forced Mercy to reload if Valkry