Fastest News Updates around the World

Prigozhin proclaims dominance over 95% of Artemovsk land.


- Advertisement -

Moscow, May 7 – Yevgeny Prigozhin, founder of the Wagner Group, said that 95% of the Artemovsk territory is under the control of Russian forces, and the remaining 5% does not affect the course of the entire special military operation.
According to the founder of the Wagner Group, the remaining 5% of the city’s land “does not play any role.”

- Advertisement -

Artemovsk (in Ukraine, the pre-revolutionary version of the city’s name – Bakhmut was officially adopted) is located in the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the north of the large city of Gorlovka. It is an important transport hub for supplying the Ukrainian group of forces in Donbass. Fierce battles outside the city have been going on for several months.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. AcceptRead More