Quantum Error Update 1.000.009: Game Update, Bug Fixes, and Patch Notes Revealed
A new update has been released for Quantum Error Update 1.000.009. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Quantum Error Update 1.000.009 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- adjustments to the weapon wheel to lower its sensitivity and prevent the ability to spam it.
- collision adjusted in “national guard” and “underground mars” areas to help prevent falling into out of bound areas.
- cargo door elevator door on admin floor adjusted to prevent getting locked onto that floor if players leaves door after using it.
- admin firewing adjusted to prevent objective getting reset to an earlier point in the game.
- text added to health bar to inform player wether they are standing, crouching or crawling.
- subtitles not showing up during parts when using radio fixed.
- agility test tutorial level can be skipped by interacting with door behind where player spawns.
- nvisible enemies tweaked.
- end of office area unloading but not locking doors fixed.
- jaws of life battery added to light prison area to prevent getting locked into area.
- adjustments to spawned enemies after saving the NPC Jonathan.
Source: Quantum Error