Stopping trains. Syrian transport takes a series of measures in connection with the devastating earthquake
Today, Monday, the Syrian Ministry of Transport announced a set of measures, including the cessation of train traffic in the country, after the earthquake that occurred in some parts of Syria.
According to a statement released by a Syrian TV company on its channel via the Telegram app, the following was filmed:
Putting all institutions on alert and alert and meeting all logistical requirements of relief and support teams and conservation operations while repairing earthquake damage.
– Stopping train traffic throughout the railway network as a precautionary measure.
– Technical brigades of road, railway and linear construction institutions have begun to inspect the road network, bridges, ferries, railways and their stations.
– Renting residential apartments in the railway building in Aleppo to serve the governorate to shelter the affected people and provide them with the necessary supplies.
– Forklift trucks and heavy-duty cranes located in the port of Latakia have been supporting the removal of rubble in Latakia since early morning.
– Heavy equipment available in institutions and companies of various transport sectors, as well as civil defense and firefighting teams present at airports and ports, to serve operations around the clock.
– Technical teams in all buildings of institutions, enterprises and departments evaluate the cracks of buildings and technical inspection and their safety and the safety of working in them.
⁃ Tracking of any events is carried out around the clock in coordination with the central operational headquarters and governorates.
You must log in to post a comment.