The Finals Update 1.000.010: Changelist and Fixes for Enhanced Gaming Experience
The Finals Update 1.000.010 has been released for all platforms and is now available for download on PC. The update brings several bug fixes, improvements, and patch notes. The file size may vary depending on the gaming platform you are using. So if you’re playing The Finals, make sure to update to version 1.000.010 to experience the latest enhancements and fixes.
The Finals Update 1.000.010: Changelist and Fixes
In the latest update for The Finals, several issues have been addressed to improve the overall gaming experience. Let’s take a closer look at each fix made in this update:
1. Fix for Weapon Bullet Dispersion: A bug was identified that caused certain weapons to apply bullet dispersion, spread, or bloom when fired while aiming down sights. This issue has now been resolved, ensuring more accurate aiming and shooting for players.
2. Solo Bank It Progress Bar Fix: Players noticed that the progress bar in the Solo Bank It mode would display an incorrect value after a deposit. This issue has been fixed, and the progress bar will now accurately reflect the deposited amount, providing a more seamless gaming experience.
3. Steam Account Login Issue: Some new Steam accounts encountered an error, TFLA0002, preventing them from logging into the game. The developers have identified and resolved this specific issue, allowing affected players to successfully log in and enjoy the game without any hindrances.
4. Item Unlock Animation Fix: Occasionally, players were not able to see the unlock animations for their purchased items. This issue has been addressed, and players can now fully experience the satisfaction of unlocking new items with visually pleasing animations.
5. Raytracing Code Crash Fix: A crash was identified in the raytracing code, causing the game to terminate unexpectedly. The developers have fixed this crash, ensuring a smoother and more stable gameplay experience for players.
6. Startup Crash Fix: Another crash that could occur during startup has been resolved. Players will no longer face unexpected crashes when launching the game, allowing for a more seamless gaming experience from the very beginning.
7. Controller Zoom Sensitivity Reset: The controller zoom sensitivity setting has been reset back to its default value. This change ensures that all players start with the same sensitivity settings, providing a level playing field for everyone.
By addressing these fixes and improvements, The Finals aims to deliver a more polished and enjoyable gaming experience for its players. Stay tuned for future updates and path notes as the game continues to evolve and grow. Happy gaming!