The Moroccan Foundation released a statement about its citizens in Turkey.
The Morocco Foundation of the Moroccan Community in Turkey issued a statement regarding community news and Moroccan professional players in the Turkish Football League following the earthquake that hit Turkey on Monday.
The foundation said it had been in touch with the Royal Moroccan embassy in Ankara since dawn on Monday to check on Moroccan students and families living in the affected areas, and that there had been no deaths among Moroccans to date.
Identical sources said that Moroccan professional players in the Turkish Football League are fine, most notably Hatayspor’s Ayub El Kaabi, Besiktas’s Ghanem Roman Sayes, Trabzonspor’s Montaser Al-Khutimi, and Yunus Belanda, Adana player. Demirspor.
An earthquake measuring 7.8 on the Richter scale struck this morning in southeastern Turkey and northern Syria at a depth of 18 kilometers, killing and injuring hundreds of people in both countries and damaging infrastructure.
It should be noted that today the Turkish Football Association announced the postponement of many matches this week due to the earthquake.
You must log in to post a comment.