The Sims 4 Update 1.86: Bug Fixes, Patch Notes, and Enhancements
The Sims 4 Update 1.86 has been released for all platforms and is now available for download on PC. The update brings several bug fixes, improvements, and patch notes. The file size may vary depending on the gaming platform you are using. So if you’re playing The Sims 4, make sure to update to version 1.86 to experience the latest enhancements and fixes.
The Sims 4 Update 1.86: Bug Fixes and Patch Notes
1. Updated Loading Screen Tip: The loading screen tip about making cupcakes in the Base Game has been updated to reflect the recently introduced Freed Cupcakes. This change aims to keep players informed about the latest features and gameplay options.
2. Power Shut-off Fix: Following a productive conference with The Landgraab Power Company, a bug causing power to be shut off early if a bill was not paid within the first 48 hours has been resolved. This fix ensures that players can now enjoy uninterrupted gameplay without worrying about their Sims losing power.
3. Masterpiece Paintings and Best-Selling Books Fix: Artists and Authors can now breathe a sigh of relief as a bug that caused Masterpiece Paintings and Best-Selling Books to change into “Excellent Quality” after saving and reloading has been fixed. This fix ensures that their creations retain their original quality levels consistently.
4. Error Text Update: To prevent confusion, the error text related to playing The Sims 4 through the EA app has been updated to mention the EA app specifically instead of Origin. This clarifies the platform for players and ensures a smoother gaming experience.
1. Honey Gifting Fix: A bug that prevented Sims from gifting honey to wild animals has been resolved. Players can now freely share their honey with the wildlife in their game, adding a touch of realism and interaction with the environment.
2. Canning-Related Sentiments Fix: Sims will no longer receive canning-related sentiments when Father Winter gives them gifts unrelated to canning. This fix ensures that Sims’ sentiments align with the actual gifts they receive, preventing any confusion or inconsistencies.
1. Mermaid Forms Body Scar Fix: Body scars will now correctly appear on Sims’ Mermaid Forms in the Island Living expansion pack. This adds a new layer of visual customization and realism to the gameplay.
1. Club Activity Fix: Juice Pong and Keg activities now count as Pub Games during Club Activities in the Discover University expansion pack. This fix ensures that players can progress in their Club Activities without any issues, providing a more seamless and enjoyable gameplay experience.
2. Fizzing Station Interaction Fix: The ‘Start Fizzing’ interaction will now be correctly displayed at the Fizzing Station, allowing Sims to engage in this activity without any hitches.
1. Dye Objects Fix: Sims will no longer experience difficulty putting Dye Objects discovered from the dumpster into their inventory in the Eco Lifestyle expansion pack. This fix resolves a bug that caused inventory management issues, allowing players to easily collect and use these objects for their Sims’ customization needs.
1. Main Menu Screenshots Update: The Main Menu screenshots for the For Rent pack have been updated to the proper resolution. This update ensures that the pack is visually represented accurately in the menu, enhancing the overall aesthetic and user experience.
1. Poolside Nails Texture Artifact Fix: The stunning Poolside Nails will no longer leave a texture artifact on the open button-up shirt that comes with the Poolside Splash Kit. This fix ensures that the clothing items in the pack display correctly and maintain their visual integrity, allowing players to enjoy cohesive and polished outfits for their Sims.
These bug fixes and updates for The Sims 4 in Update 1.86 aim to address various issues and improve the overall gameplay experience for players. From addressing visual inconsistencies and inventory management problems to ensuring accurate sentiment representations and smoother interactions, these fixes contribute to a more immersive and enjoyable gameplay experience.