The Talos Principle 2 Update 2.004: Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC
A new update has been released for The Talos Principle 2 Update 2.004. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.The Talos Principle 2 Update 2.004 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed the bug where interactive elements (like Plasma Doors) inside certain puzzles would become open when solving another puzzle.
- Fixed the bug where Plasma Doors in the Endgame puzzle would sometimes become non-collidable even when closed.
- Progress Wheels solved in the Endgame puzzle are now saved and remain solved if the player restarts the game.
- Falling into deep water in the Endgame puzzle no longer restarts the puzzle, but puts the player onto the latest walkable location with the puzzle setup staying intact.
- Fixed the bug where certain Tetromino Bridge in the Megastructure South was not solvable in reverse.
- Fixed the bug where certain puzzles in the South 3 cluster would not light up the Progress Ring upon being solved (and thus not adding new Tetromino Bridge pieces).
- Fixed the issue where the “outdated driver” warning on AMD graphics cards was sometimes displayed when it should not have been.
- Adjusted Lumen quality on Ultra presets to increase performance.
Source: The Talos Principle 2